Wednesday from 9 am to 8 pm
Thursday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
Buy cheaper tickets online in advance
Buying tickets online is easy, includes no extra service fees and helps you avoid queues.
Adult tickets 16 € (until Oct 27th) / 17 € (from Oct 28th to Sept 10th) / 19 € (during the event and from the door)
Buy tickets in advance by Tue 11 September to benefit from special prices.
- Children (7–15 years), pensioners, conscripts, unemployed (conditions), students 10 € / person
- Family ticket (max. 2 adults and 3 children 7-15 years) 36 €
- Group ticket (minimum 10 persons) 10 € / person
- 5 day ticket adults 30 €/person
- 5 day ticket children (7-15 years), students, pensioners, conscripts, unemployed (conditions) 20 €/person
Tickets during the event and at the door
- Adults 19 € / person
- Children (7–15 years), pensioners, conscripts, students 12 € / person
- Family ticket (max. 2 adults and children under 16) 41 €
- Group ticket (minimum 10 persons) 12 € / person
- Fulltime ticket (5 days)* adults 34 € / person
- Fulltime ticket (5 days)*children (7–15 years), students, pensioners 24 € / person
Children under the age of 7 enter for free. Children under the age of 12 only in the company of adults.
After September 10th the prices in the online store are the same as when purchasing tickets at the door. Full-time tickets need to be changed into wristbands when entering Messukeskus Helsinki.